SNAMP Final Report
Here is our Final December 2015 Report. We include on this page the final chapters from the reports as they have been revised with comments from peer review, MOUP and the public, as well as the original draft chapters before review. We also include the Final Response from the MOUP to our Final Report.
Final response from the MOUP to the SNAMP Final Report
SNAMP Final Report: Learning adaptive management of Sierra Nevada forests: An integrated assessment
- Chapter 0: Title Page and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Site Description
- Chapter 3: Extended Abstracts
- Chapter 4: Integrated Assessment
- Chapter 5: Integrated Management Recommendations
- Chapter 6: Team Executive Summaries
- Appendix A: FFEH Final Report
- Appendix B: Spatial Final Report
- Appendix C: Owl Final Report
- Appendix D: Fisher Final Report
- Appendix E: Water Final Report
- Appendix F: Final PPT Report
- Appendix G: Original MOU
- Appendix H: Revised SNAMP Workplan
- Appendix I: SNAMP Publications
- Appendix J: Comments and Responses from Teams
DRAFT SNAMP Final Report Outline: Learning adaptive management of Sierra Nevada forests: An integrated assessment
These documents are our work posted before peer and public review.
- Brief history of how and why SNAMP formed;
- MOUP goals;
- History of project, including changes in original workplans;
- Project framework:
- Develop collaborative adaptive management and monitoring system;
- BACI design for resource-specific research;
- Resource-specific teams integrate their findings and management recommendations;
- Open and transparent communication between UCST, MOUP, public (including data sharing);
- Public participate in process.
- Each team’s abstract will inform the integrated assessment and management recommendations in chapters 4 and 5.
- Abstract will include: overview of team’s methodology and those results that are most relevant to the integrated assessment / management recommendations chapters; and the primary integration metrics.
- Per team, 2 manuscript pages (1,000 words), including graphs, tables; no references needed.
- Provide multiple audiences with integrated assessment of impacts of SPLATs at fireshed scale, over both immediate and long term;
- Present standardized integration metrics from each resource team to inform managers’ decision-making;
- Identify areas of consensus, disagreement, and uncertainty in assessment (possibly minority opinion report here).
Chapter 5: Integrated management recommendations
Chapter 6: Executive summaries of each team’s resource-specific findings, including resource-specific management recommendations
Appendices (Complete team reports):