Sep 29-30 2011 - All-Scientists Meeting Agenda
SNAMP 2011 All‐Scientists Meeting Agenda
Purpose: Bring together science team members to discuss and build understanding of the science of SNAMP and to plan for the future of SNAMP
Objectives: The specific goals of this year’s meeting are:
- Understand and evaluate future of SNAMP as an integrated project, under reduced budget and timeline.
- Understand and critically review each team’s research to date and plan for the future, under reduced budget and timeline.
- Build science integration between teams and provide opportunities for cross-team interactions.
- Plan for SNAMP final integrated report.
- Provide a semi-formal, in-person forum to discuss whole team level, science-related topics that are important to the SNAMP project.
TopicsMeeting Information, Sep 29 2011